Beautiful apartment in natural surroundings La Mairena, Elviria
- 90 m²
Full property description
This 2 bedrooms apartment is located in the popular area La Mairena, easy accessible through Elviria, where you will find supermarkets, bars, restaurants and off course fabulous beaches.
15 minutes drive from Marbella, 20 to Puerto Banús and 45 km far from International Malaga Airport.
This beautifully located apartment caters a maximum of 4 guests. From the terrace one enjoys a panoramic view over the bay of Mijas/Fuengirola, even as far as the snowy peaks of Sierra Nevada on a very clear day. The resort counts with public gardens and shared swimming pool.
People who are looking for a peaceful location and enjoy hiking but still want to enjoy the coast will be very pleased with the location as there are first class hiking trails in the natural reserve next to the apartment.
Nearly next to the complex you will find the Hofsaess tennis academy, the likes of Steffi Graf have trained in this world class academy. A bit further but still walking distance you will find the Kudu bar and restaurant which enjoys a mountaintop panoramic view.
License Number: VFT/MA/03813
The beautiful natural area of La Mairena lies on a hilltop just behind Elviria. The area is declared Unesco biosphere for the unique vegetation and fauna found in the area. All this on only 7 minutes drive to the beach.
- Parking - private
- Parking - on-street
- Washing machine
- Bed linen provided
- Coffee maker
- Vitro ceramic
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Shared garden
- BBQ Grill
- Pool - shared
- Towels provided
- Smoking allowed outside
- Sea view
- Mountain view
- Health/beauty spa
- Fitness center/gym
- Mountain biking
Acces code to the parking area: 5923 and press bottom right button
Instructions for apartment use and general advice
Address of the apartment:
Calle Madrid 8, 29610 Ojen, Malaga. Apartment 512, located on the left side of the swimming pool when you come from the parking area. The area is called La Mairena. It is one of UNESCO's world heritage sites because of its beautiful nature areas.
Use the remote control or gate code 5923>.
Equipment&apliances at the apartment:
Linen, towels, air conditioner/heater, heater batteries, WLAN, tv, dvd, refrigerator+fridge, stove+oven, microwave oven, coffeemaker, water heater, toaster, blender, kitchenware, dishwasher, laundry machine, hairdryer, vacuum cleaner, iron, cole grille (cole and solid lighting material can be found from grocery stores, !use of lighting fluid is prohibited!), 2 umbrellas, 4 pair of slippers for indoor use.
Instructions to follow when arriving the apartment:
1. The lock is opened by turning the key clockwise. Turn 180 degrees counterclockwise to get the key off. To lock the door, turn counterclockwise untill a stop. Then 180 degrees clockwise to get the key off.
2. After opening the door, you will find the electricity box on the right side. If not allready on, turn the water heater and refrigerator switches on. The water boiler will start heating the water.
3. If there are drying laundry from the owner, the Reinier will collect them and put the towels to the master bathroom shelf and the linen to the cabinet on top of the refrigerator
4. The instructions for the home appliances are in the kitchen kabinet closest to the window, in case you need them.
5. There are 4 pairs of slippers in the corridor. To help to keep the floors clean, it is preferred to use them instead of outdoor shoes.
-The pillows and sunbed covers are found from the closets of the bedrooms.
-The password for the WLAN is under the adsl-box which is located on the livingroom table.
-The coffee maker does not turn off automatically, be carefull!!
-When using the laundry machine, keep aware that the programs 1 and 3 will stop when at position 8. To continue the program, you need to move the program selector slightly.
-When using the dishwasher, keep aware that the longer program will stop at position B. To continue the program, you need to move the program selector slightly. The shorter program works normally.
-The foodware found in the kitche kabinets can be used as long as something is bought for replacement.
-There is one locked cabined in the main bedroom for the owner's personal items.
-Trashbags for the trashbins are located in the kitchen kabinet on the left side of the stove.
-To preserve energy, avoid unnecessary use of the A/C. Normally, it is needed only around July-August. At many other times, comfortable temperature is achieved by keeping the terrace door and bedroom windows open for air circulation.
-During winter time, preferred heating methdod is the A/C unit. Most heating power is attained if you set the temperature high enough and use the ”powerfull” mode. The batteries are used only as supplement when needed.
-If the temperature allows, it will be beneficial to ventilate the bathroom by leaving the window open after showering. The curtains should be left wide open after showering to avoid mold development.
-When arriving in the winter and the apartment has been unused for a while, the electrical system might cut off before the apartment and the water boiler have heated up. If this happens, alternate the use of electrical equipment during the first day. For example, it helps if you keep the water heater off until the apartment has heated up.
-Hopefully, you will have an enjouable vacation. If you find any problems with the cleaning or any other issues during your stay, feedback is highly appreciated!!
Important phone numbers&contacts:
-emergency number 112
-fire station 952-774349
-the hospital of Costa Del Sol 952-862748
-Marbella police 952-899900
-english language number for reporting crime +34902102112
When the guests are leaving, checklist for the agent and the cleaner:
1. collect the used linen and towels and take them with you for washing and drying
2. bring the washed linen and towels from the previous cleaning with you. Place them into the beds and the washed towels into the main bedroom cabinet. More linen can be found from the kitchen cabinet on top of the refrigerator
3. wash the dishes and put them back to the kabinets
4. remove the remaining food from the refrigerator and fridge
5. remove the trashbins (kitchen, toilets), take the carbage to the outside carbage collector (outside of the main gate on the right side), and replace all the trashbins with new bags. They are found from the kitchen kabinet on the left side of the stove.
6. Collect the pillows and sunbed covers from the terrace and place them into the bedroom cabinets
7. clean up the grille
8. clean up the kitchen and bathroom counters, the sinks, and the toilet seat. It is particulary important that the kitchen and the bathrooms are clean. There should no dirt, hair, pee, or shit remaining after the cleaning in the bathrooms sinks or the toilet seat.
9. hoover the floor with the vacuum cleaner
10. swipe the floors, so that they are clean enough to be used without indoor shoes
11. check that the terrace door is closed and locked, put the woodstick in place. In the summer time, lower the window blinds
12. check that the indoor doors are left open for better air circulation
13. check that the A/C and the batteries are off
14. remove the water from the humidity collectors
15. !!click the water heater and refrigerator switches off from the main electrical panel!! unless the arrival of news guests is confirmed within 2 days
16. when leaving, lock the door all the way untill also the safety latch is in locked position